Each spa package includes a massage bath using your choice of shampoo and conditioner, a warm towel wrap and dry, along with a gentle brushing, full salon haircut, nail trim and ear cleaning. A bandanna or bow completes the package.
Prices start at $35.
If your pet isn’t in need of a full salon haircut, we offer a “Tidy Up” package that includes a simple cut and clean-up of their face, feet and sanitary area.
Prices start at $25.
Spa Package Add Ons
- Madra Mor Mud Treatment Add-On – Nourish and rejuvenate with a 10-minute massage mud treatment. ($10 and up, depending on size of dog)
- TheraClean Treatment ($30)
- HydroTherapy Treatment ($10 – $15, depending on size of dog)
- “The Mini” – Choose any 3 of our “Quick Additions” ($10)
- “The Deluxe” – Choose any 3 of our “Quick Additions”, plus a Madra Mor Mud Treatment. (starts at $20, depending on size/breed of dog)
- Fresh Blueberry & Vanilla Facial Scrub – This mild, yet concentrated, lightly foaming facial cleanser soothes and balances the skin. It has natural exfoliating activity and is slightly hydrating. The refreshing blend of vanilla and blueberry effectively removes dirt and tear stains, and will not irritate eyes. ($5)
- Paw & Pad Treatment – The brilliant combination of soothing oatmeal and essential vitamins will restore and renew dry, cracked and damaged pads. Paw & Pad Treatment conditions your pets’ paws leaving them rejuvenated and refreshed! ($5)
- Teeth Brushing – Using a proprietary blend of natural, holistic ingredients. Kills the germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis. Soothes minor gum irritations. ($8)
- Deep Conditioning Fur Butter Treatment – An ultra-rich, deep conditioning treatment for dry, damaged or long coats. ($8 and up, depending on the size of the dog)
- Hot Oil Treatment ($5-$8, depending on the size of the dog)
- Show Sheen ($3)
- Nail Polish ($5)
- Dead Sea Salt Dandruff Scrub ($5)